Njernda Aboriginal Corporation has a partnership with
- Echuca Regional Health
- Bendigo Health
- Shire of Campaspe
- Primary Care Partnership (PCP)
- Loddon Mallee Murray Medicare Local
- St Lukes Anglicare
- Murray Shire Council
To support a partnership approach that aims to improve Aboriginal health status of local Aboriginal people in Campaspe and Murray areas.
- To develop a local Aboriginal profile (including demographic and service data; identify needs and priority areas of action)
- To identify local capacity to support implementing the National Closing the Gap priority reform areas
- To maximise opportunities between members to work together and make linkages
- To develop partnerships with other providers/groups to address issues as required
- To seek additional resources to support the local priority action areas.