Njernda Aboriginal Corporation has a partnership with
The Aboriginal Health Partnership Group which includes;
- Echuca Regional Health
- Bendigo Health
- Shire of Campaspe
- Primary Care Partnership (PCP)
- Loddon Mallee Murray Medicare Local
- St Lukes Anglicare
- Murray Shire Council
Goal/Purpose of the Committee:
To support a partnership approach that aims to improve Aboriginal health status of local Aboriginal people in Campaspe and Murray areas.
Objectives of the Committee:
- To develop a local Aboriginal profile (including demographic and service data; identify needs and priority areas of action
- To identify local capacity to support implementing the National Closing the Gap priority reform areas
- To maximise opportunities between members of this group to work together and make linkages
- To develop partnerships with other providers/groups to address issues as required
- To seek additional resources to support the local priority action areas.
Monthly meetings are held on the last Friday of the month at Njernda Aboriginal Corporation, Administration Building, 34-86 Annesley Street Echuca.